Jamia Millia Islamia 2020 exam will be organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University (Central University) which is located in New Delhi. JMI conducts university level entrance examination for enrolling the candidates every year into various Under graduate, Post graduate, Certificate, Doctorate and part-time courses. Jamia Millia Islamia offers admission into various courses offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, International Languages. etc. Aspirants who wish to take admission in B.Arch/ B.Tech and BDS Programmes can apply on the basis of JEE Main Scores and NEET Rank. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other information.
|Dates 2020 (Tentative)
|1st week of February 2020
|2nd week of March 2020
|Application Window Editing
|2nd to 3rd week of March 2020
|Release of Admit Card
|2nd week of April 2020
|JMI 2020 Entrance Exam
|In the month of May 2020
|Last week of September 2020
Jamia 2020 Exam forms
Jamia 2020 Application Form details can be checked by the applicants below:
- The Application Form for Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2020 will be available for the candidates in online mode.
- The Application process will contain various steps- Register, filling the application form, uploading of photograph/signature/documents and payment of application fee.
- In case students have made mistakes while filling the application form. They can make corrections during the application correction period.
- After complete registration, candidates must take the print out of the application form for further process.
Mode of Payment: Jamia Millia Islamia offers application fee paymnet via debit/credit card or via net banking. Fee can also be paid via Demand Draft payable to Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi.
The Application Fee according to the courses is listed below in the table:
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Management Studies, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) & AJK Mass Communication Research Centre
|B. Tech/ B. Arch and all other faculties
Jamia 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Jamia 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria can be checked by the candidates below for various programmes:
For UG Admission:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects.
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed 10+2 level with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- B.F.A: Students must have passed their 10+2 level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or university.
For PG Admission:
- MBA: Candidate must have done Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks aggregate secured in it.
- M.Sc. (Physics): Candidate must have done B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.
- MCA: Student must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology/ Science/ Natural Science / Social Science with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with Mathematics as one of the subject.
Jamia 2020 Admission Exam Pattern
Jamia Admission 2020 Exam Pattern will vary for various courses. Candidates must check the below exam pattern to prepare for the test:
- Total number of questions: The number of questions will vary as per the course chosen by the candidates.
- Type of Questions: The questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- Mode of Exam: The test will be conducted in online mode.
- Marking Scheme: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong question.
Jamia 2020 Admission Syllabus
Jamia Admission 2020 Syllabus will vary according to the courses chosen by the candidates. If a candidate is applying for the UG course, then the syllabus for entrance test will be from the 11th and 12th level subjects.
For PG courses, syllabus will be from the graduation level subjects. Also, there will be interview for PG course and the questions will be related to the topics of gradation level.
Jamia 2020 Admission Preparation Tips
Candidates who are planning to appear for Jamia Admission 2020 entrance test can follow some tricks and tips for securing top rank and score. Some preparation tips are given below:
- Go through complete syllabus prescribed by the board.
- Prepare for the examination from the NCERT books.
- Give test regularly or on monthly basis for checking your preparation standard.
- Focus on effective study plan. Make notes and revise them regularly.
- Cover the topics first in which candidates are feeling difficulty and revise those topics again and again.