Jamia Papers is a single vendor eCommerce and blogging website and we are always looking for creative individuals to join the editorial team.
If you are interested at Jamia Papers for writing we’d love to hear from you!
Jamia Papers is an Online educational and blogging site. Our user bases growing day by day. We accepted all educational articles for publishing that will be attached with an author’s bio (+photo) which contains links to your website or personal portfolio. And yes, we do compensate our writers.
If you are new and would like to contribute to https://jamiapapers.com, here are some information to get you started.
Topics We Cover
We cover a wide range of topics; from edutech industry to blogging-related. Take a look at our categories below to get a better idea. If you have something out of the box that you’d like to explore, drop us an email!
- Kids and Moral
- Edtech Products, etc.
We have simple guidelines, but they must be followed at all time.
- Be original. Article must be original, new and has not been published anywhere on the web before.
- Be honest. Make sure you ask for permission before using any images that doesn’t belong to you. Always provide an attribute link-back to the source.
- Be inspiring. Articles should have a minimum of 1200 words, or covered a high quality showcase related to the title or topic.
- Be clear. Articles should be written in a friendly, unbiased, neutral tone> If it is a tutorial, instructions and guides must be clear.
Submission of Articles
You have to submit your article via Google Doc
- Your article must contain link on anchor
- If you want to share author bio. Write it down at the end of content.
Please attached all related images and files and send them to info(at)jamiapapers.com or upload all relevant documents.
Before submitting the article proofread it well
- Make sure the article is properly formatted.
- Make sure the title of the article is complete and optimized
- Make sure the images are in jpg format
- Try creating images yourself or use copyright free images
- Make sure images are properly named
- Make sure to zip all images in single zip file
- Make sure to submit high resolution images
Note: You’ll be notified when we have successfully received your article, and you’ll be notified again if we have chosen to accept and publish the article. Please note that due to the large number of submissions we receive, we may not be able to reply to all submissions..